Options

Job No. in Lines

Lidia_2005Lidia_2005 Member Posts: 3
Hi,

I would like know the reason for which Navision when I introduce the number of project in Sales header shows a message saying that in the lines this information does not exist

I suppose that it must be related to stocks of items. But at my case I am work with accounts. I would like know if there exists another case for which this message exists.

Thank you very much.

Lidia. \:D/

Comments

• Options
    Marije_BrummelMarije_Brummel Member, Moderators Design Patterns Posts: 4,262
    Do you mean the message from the function

MessageIfSalesLinesExist(ChangedFieldName : Text[100])

From the salesheader?

This function is called from many fields in the sales header.

What exactly do you want to accieve/change?
  • Options
    Lidia_2005Lidia_2005 Member Posts: 3
    Hello Mark,

When I change de Job No. in Sales header the message that you tell me appears.

I would like to know why the message appears?. I suppose that is relationed with stock of items.

I would like to know than if I delete this message I will have some problem.

The stocks is the only reason for which the message appears?.

Thanks,

Lidia
  • Options
    Marije_BrummelMarije_Brummel Member, Moderators Design Patterns Posts: 4,262
    I do not exactly know why, and under what condition Navision calls this function instead of the Recreate salesline.

In this case of the job no. field you can remove calling this message function. Just remember that the job no. is not copied to the salesline.