I'm using NAV BC 2018 and have added 3 db fields to the Job table but can't see them on the page

psawyer
psawyer Member Posts: 4
edited 2026-09-11 in NAV Three Tier

I added them to two pages: "N050 Job Card" and "N050 Quoted Job Card"; yes, we have the ToIncrease addon. The 3 fields show up on the Quoted Job Card but not on the plain N050 Job Card. Well, actually, one field does show up on the latter. All the field properties are the same. What's going on?? How do I force the other two fields to show up?

I've tried recompiling the page, using different values for the ApplicationArea property but nothing works. At first, I made the same edits on both our Test and Prod servers and the one field showed up on Test but none on Prod. Then I backed up the Test page and imported it to Prod and the one field showed up. It's just acting very illogically.

Thanks for any solutions you have run into.

Peter

Best Answer

  • psawyer
    psawyer Member Posts: 4
    Answer ✓

    I found it. Just had to use the Customize this Page option to customize the General fasttab.

Answers

  • psawyer
    psawyer Member Posts: 4
    Answer ✓

    I found it. Just had to use the Customize this Page option to customize the General fasttab.