How to find all references (or occurrences) of a certain field in the code of an .app

I'm working with the .app LS Retail, it's open source (but readonly) so I can click in the .app file in Visual Studio Code and navigate through all its code files (tables, extensions, codeunits...).

Let's say I'm working with a certain field of a table extension, and I need to know how this file is used in the .app, so I'd like to find all references of this field in the code of the whole .app. This task is easily done in other IDEs like Eclipse or Visual Studio or , but I can't find a way to get it with Visual Studio Code.

Here is an example, I need to find all references to the field "LSC Explode BOM in Statement Post", there may be about 10 references or less in the code of the .app. It would also help me if I can't search by text (not through hard code references) if it is possible
33324z6l3fwx.png

Or maybe a way for opening all files of an .app and find text in all opened files? It sounds heavy, but I don't care if the search takes hours to finish, it's better than manually search :(

Thanks