Error :- Completely invoice must be yes

KanchanRawatKanchanRawat Member Posts: 6
edited 2024-09-25 in NAV Three Tier
Hi All,

While receiving transfer order I'm getting the below error. The transfer order is successfully shipped. But on receiving the below error pop up:-

"Completely invoiced must be 'yes' in item ledger entries: entry no:****. Current value is no"

pi30g1l6denw.png

Also every time I try to post the error show a different item ledger entry no. And all the other transfer order are being received successfully. Kindly give suggestion to solve this.

Thanks

Answers

• markborgesmarkborges Member Posts: 170
    Hi, if you run the process twice in a row, does the Entry No. remain the same? Or does it also change?

And do you have any Call Stack from the error message to detect if this is an out-of-box error, or if it's a custom error?
    Marcelo Borges
    D365 Business Central Solutions Architect
    BC AL/NAV C/AL Developer
    BC Repositories.com
  • KanchanRawatKanchanRawat Member Posts: 6
    Yes entry no change. And below is the call stack:-
    AL call stack:
    "Item Journal Line"(Table 83).InitRevalJnlLine line 10 - Base Application by Microsoft
    "Item Journal Line"(Table 83)."Applies-to Entry - OnValidate"(Trigger) line 23 - Base Application by Microsoft
    "GST Transfer Order Receipt"(CodeUnit 18390).PostRevaluationEntryunrealizedProfit line 81 - India GST by Microsoft
    "GST Transfer Order Receipt"(CodeUnit 18390).InsertTransferBuffer line 5 - India GST by Microsoft
    "TransferOrder-Post Receipt"(CodeUnit 5705).OnAfterTransRcptLineModify(Event) line 2 - Base Application by Microsoft
    "TransferOrder-Post Receipt"(CodeUnit 5705).InsertTransRcptLine line 38 - Base Application by Microsoft
    "TransferOrder-Post Receipt"(CodeUnit 5705).OnRun(Trigger) line 101 - Base Application by Microsoft
    "TransferOrder-Post (Yes/No)"(CodeUnit 5706).Code line 53 - Base Application by Microsoft
    "TransferOrder-Post (Yes/No)"(CodeUnit 5706).OnRun(Trigger) line 3 - Base Application by Microsoft
    "Transfer Order"(Page 5740)."Post - OnAction"(Trigger) line 2 - Base Application by Microsoft
  • markborgesmarkborges Member Posts: 170
    I would recommend you open a support ticket with Microsoft. I can see there's an Indian localization code in the call stack, and I don't have any experience with the Indian localization. My recommendation is that you try to replicate this in a CRONUS environment and report to Microsoft, or, if you are not a partner, report this to your partner.
    Marcelo Borges
    D365 Business Central Solutions Architect
    BC AL/NAV C/AL Developer
    BC Repositories.com
  • krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,110
    [Topic moved from 'General Chat' forum to 'NAV Three Tier' forum]

Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!