Permission Error After Login - Docker

slmaluwaslmaluwa Member Posts: 364
I setup a Docker container and install latest version. Everything went smoothly and service is ready for connection. Connected to http://bc23/bc and user name, password worked.

Unfortunately, I am getting the following error. We used the client license W1during setup which was download recently from Customer Source.

Do we need a separate license to try out country specific installation? In this case, India?
Could not open the company.

While opening company 'CRONUS India Ltd.', the following error occured: 'Sorry, the current permissions prevented the action. (CodeUnit 20286 Use Case Event Handling Execute: Base Application)'

AL stack trace:
GlobalTriggerManagement(CodeUnit 49).OnAfterGetDatabaseTableTriggerSetup(Event) line 2 - Base Application by Microsoft
GlobalTriggerManagement(CodeUnit 49).GetDatabaseTableTriggerSetup line 8 - Base Application by Microsoft
"Global Triggers"(CodeUnit 2000000002).GetDatabaseTableTriggerSetup(Event) line 2
"System Initialization Impl."(CodeUnit 151).InsertSignupContext line 6 - System Application by Microsoft
"System Initialization Impl."(CodeUnit 151).SetSignupContext line 14 - System Application by Microsoft
"System Initialization Impl."(CodeUnit 151).Init line 13 - System Application by Microsoft
"Company Triggers"(CodeUnit 2000000003).OnCompanyOpen(Event) line 2
Date and time: Thu, 01 Aug 2024 05:50:33 GMT
Microsoft Entra tenant:
Operation: 8fed567e8b804b91a3720fef3b0e939e
"A bove maiore discit arare minor"-"From the old ox, the young one learns to plow."

Answers

• slmaluwaslmaluwa Member Posts: 364
    OK. Looks like it is the license issue. W1 doesn't work with IN installation, at least in this case.
    We presumed that as W1 is the base, it might work with a country specific test environment.
    Do we have to purchase a new license or can we ask the Partner to add country code IN in our license?
    Please advice.
    "A bove maiore discit arare minor"-"From the old ox, the young one learns to plow."
  • markborgesmarkborges Member Posts: 170
    Yes, I think you have to go through your partner to get the correct country Code setup on the license. I'm not even sure it allows for more than 1 country, hopefully yes.
    Marcelo Borges
    D365 Business Central Solutions Architect
    BC AL/NAV C/AL Developer
    BC Repositories.com