License Issue on BC21 - posting purchase invoice

RodtmcleanRodtmclean Member Posts: 87
edited 2024-07-23 in NAV Three Tier
Hi,

I have received the following error when posting a purchase invoice testing a customer license. I'm wondering is there is a specific granule I need to order, the system is BC21 on prem.

"Sorry, the current permissions prevented the action (Codeunit WMDonald Subscriptions Execute: Base Application). Please see image below: -

Regards and Thanks
Roddy

ggx16cdia12v.jpg

Sorry, the current permissions prevented the action. (CodeUnit WMDonald Subscriptions Execute: Base Application)

To view details about your permissions, see the Effective Permissions page. To report a problem, refer to the following server session ID: '3'.

Internal session ID:
79d2755e-4f45-4c88-b497-d6acc8cb078e

Application Insights session ID:
b456b5fb-2f61-4d7d-9bc8-73a3919a5c17

Client activity id:
337f94e5-1eab-7a17-b18a-063785ca6d5c

Time stamp on error:
2024-07-23T14:08:12.6936954Z

AL call stack:
"Release Purchase Document"(CodeUnit 415).OnBeforeReleasePurchaseDoc(Event) line 2 - Base Application by Microsoft
"Release Purchase Document"(CodeUnit 415).Code line 14 - Base Application by Microsoft
"Release Purchase Document"(CodeUnit 415).OnRun(Trigger) line 3 - Base Application by Microsoft
"Release Purchase Document"(CodeUnit 415).PerformManualCheckAndRelease line 27 - Base Application by Microsoft
"Release Purchase Document"(CodeUnit 415).PerformManualRelease line 9 - Base Application by Microsoft
"Purchase Invoice"(Page 51)."Re&lease - OnAction"(Trigger) line 4 - Base Application by Microsoft

Answers

• RodtmcleanRodtmclean Member Posts: 87
    edited 2024-07-23
    -
  • spots-bssspots-bss Member Posts: 6
    Hi from Germany,

the mentioned Codeunit name sounds "strange" WMDonald? Is maybe any APP activated concerning Approval invoice?
    SPOTS-BSS(R) GmbH
    Oslostr. 2
    44269 Dortmund
    GERMANY
  • markborgesmarkborges Member Posts: 170
    Yeah, you need to find out the Object Id for that Codeunit WMDonald Subscriptions and you need to get a license for that granule. Maybe you can check with the provider of that Codeunit. If it's an in-house development, you might need to buy more objects. I'm not even sure how that's done these days, but in the past you needed to go through your partner to get extended license ranges.
    Marcelo Borges
    D365 Business Central Solutions Architect
    BC AL/NAV C/AL Developer
    BC Repositories.com