From Sales Order Print A Shipment

GDGD Member Posts: 49
Good Morning to everyone,

i have a problem and i dont know how to solve it.
When i create a sales order and in some sales lines i put zero in quantity to shipped, i want to print in shipment report only the specific lines with quantity to ship.

DO YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS HOW TO DO THIS.

Thanks in advance

george

Comments

• Marije_BrummelMarije_Brummel Member, Moderators Design Patterns Posts: 4,262
    Do you want to use the report 205 Order Confirmation as shipment report?

Normaly you would first post the shipment and then print it from there.

Some users don't want to do this.
  • GDGD Member Posts: 49
    no i use the 208 report and it print out also the sales lines with null quantity...i want to avoid this
    Ok, this means you first post the shipment.

The Quanity to ship value is moved to the quantity field in the Sales Shipment Line so just add Quantity=FILTER(<>0) to the DataItemTableView
    thanks a lot it works JUST PERFECT
    in 208 report sales shipment i have to display Total Quantity of all sales lines quantities

so i put this statement "Total Quantity" :="Sales Shipment Line".CALCSUMS(Quantity); on OnAfterGetRecord

BUT

when i use also the Quantity.FILTER<>0 on DataItemTableView
    the TOTAL QUANTITY FIELD SHOWS quantity of the last sales shipment line.

When i take out the filter of quantity<>0 the filed shows the total guantity

do you have any clue

george
    Calcsums requires all fields which are filters to be in the current key.

You can either change the keys or add the quantities manualy.
    unfortunately the total quantity field is legal prerequisite for shipments in greece, thus i can avoided.

so i have to print also the lines with null quantities in shipments ](*,)
    Why? You have 2 options for calculating the total AND having the blank lines not printed.

There is also a third:

In the OnAfterGetRecord put in CurrReport.Skip when the quantity = 0

And a fourth:

In the sections put in a CurrReport.Showoutput = false when the quantity = 0
  • gfirthgfirth Member Posts: 3
    Hello,
    We are using Nav 2009 RTC and have also found that when we print lines with a 0 quantity are also printed.
    Can you advise of the solutions you have mentioned which is likely to provide the best results for only printing lines with a quantity