Changing tables IDs in NAV

SaifB2MSaifB2M Member Posts: 6
Hi experts,
Here's the problem : I have a list of object in NAV17 wich IDs start from 2000000 I don't have permission to design or to export those object since I don't have the right licence and I can't buy one (lol).
For Pages / Reports / Codeunits / XMLPorts, I changed there IDs from the development environment and I was able to access them with no single problem, but for tables, you know that it is impossible to change their IDs.
Any suggestions how to change tables id in NAV ? please I need to access to the code.
Thanks.

Answers

• SaifB2MSaifB2M Member Posts: 6
    any idea guys ?
  • Dekker8Dekker8 Member Posts: 14
    As you wrote you have no permissions to change those ID`s (2000000) because you have no correct
    license to do this. This is RSV range for ISV solutions (AppSource). For more information you can read this link: https://cloudblogs.microsoft.com/dynamics365/no-audience/2018/04/05/business-central-object-ranges/
    But why you need change this range (2000000) ?
  • SaifB2MSaifB2M Member Posts: 6
    Hi Dekker,
    As I said, I can't design or export those objects but when I changed the IDs of pages, CU, Reports to 50000 I was able to design them.
    But that doesn't work with tables cause in NAV we can't change table's IDs. I need to export the tables so I need a solution to change tables IDs or any other solution except the licence one cause I have no way to buy the licence.
  • Dekker8Dekker8 Member Posts: 14
    Change table IDs in range (2000000) can not be done without a license. Please provide
    more details why you need to change IDs for tables that are in the (2000000) range.