Business Central 19 Wave 2: Cannot Publish Extension With Updated License

MJVMJV Member Posts: 38
edited 2022-12-08 in NAV Three Tier
A third party vendor added some granularity to our license and our partner downloaded it and sent it to us.
Now we can no longer publish after importing the new license.
It is giving the error:

[2022-12-08 10:35:10.50] The request for path <PathRemovedByMe>dev/apps?SchemaUpdateMode=synchronize&DependencyPublishingOption=default failed with code UnprocessableEntity. Reason: You do not have the following permissions on TableData Published Application: IndirectInsert for company <CompanyNameRemovedByMe>.

To view details about your permissions, see the Effective Permissions page. To report a problem, refer to the following server session ID: '523'.

looking in the Event Viewer, I note the following initial error, it is essentially the same.
Error Code:0
You do not have the following permissions on TableData Published Application: IndirectInsert for company <CompanyNameRemovedByMe>.

I have reviewed the effective permissions and tried other tricks as I am finding this issue exists on the internet in several forums, to no avail.

However, since the ONLY thing that has changed is the license, I am assuming it is the license itself which is causing the issue.

It happens to err out on the first of 4 companies that we maintain in our database, but I am SUPER and SUPER (DATA) in all of our companies, as I have verified.

I also added a number of other permissions as indicated in discussions I found online.

any help would be most appreciated.

Thanks,

Michael

Comments

• FaddyDevFaddyDev Member Posts: 2
    Hello.

This issue troubled me for a while but I found a way out. I had imported the .bclicense file and encountered the above challenges. So I changed and imported the .flf license and it worked.

I don't know which license type you had imported, but see if this can help.