Options

How to remove or change app registration ID for Email Account Current User

PoltergeistPoltergeist Member Posts: 200
edited 2022-10-17 in NAV Three Tier
I wanted to setup Email for the type Current User. I created an app in Azure, got everything OK (I hope), but when running the set up email wizard, I used the wrong App ID. However, it went through with the wizard, but on logging on, it ofcourse showed a message that the application with identifier "xxxx" was not found in the tenant.

No big thing, you would say: Just remove the app registration, and start over. But that's when it fails. I cannot find the app registration anywhere, I don't know how and where to remove it. I can remove the email type current user, but it does not remove the app registration itself.

How can I remove or change the app registration, so that when running the wizard again, it will not use the already registered app?

Using BC21.0

Best Answer

• Options
    Answer ✓
    And found it...

The setting is stored in the Email - Outlook API setup. If you delete the entry, it will then start over and the correct app id can be entered

Answers

• Options
    Answer ✓
    And found it...

The setting is stored in the Email - Outlook API setup. If you delete the entry, it will then start over and the correct app id can be entered
  • Options
    To change, you can also use Email Application AAD Registration from the web client