How to debug in OIOUBL app from Microsoft?

Hi experts,

This is regarding Business Central cloud with the Danish "OIOUBL" app from Microsoft installed.

I have made an EventSubscriber like this:

[EventSubscriber(ObjectType::Codeunit, Codeunit::"OIOUBL-Management", 'OnExportXMLFileOnBeforeBLOBExport', '', true, true)]
local procedure OnExportXMLFileOnBeforeBLOBExport(DocNo: Code[20]; var TempBlob: Codeunit "Temp Blob"; FileName: Text; var IsHandled: Boolean)
begin
// some code with a breakpoint
end;
When press F5 and execute the code, it stops at my breakpoint. But when I use F10 or F11 to continue to the "OIOUBL-Management" codeunit, it just opens a blank tab with the name "13646.dal". There is no code showing, but the debugger continues.

I would like to be able to debug the code in the "OIOUBL-Management" codeunit. If I add a breakpoint in that codeunit (and restarts the browser session), then that breakpoint is ignored, and it only stops at the breakpoint, I have in my EventSubscriber.
I have tried the same with the EventSubscriber below, and it works fine:

[EventSubscriber(ObjectType::Table, Database::Customer, 'OnAfterLookupPostCode', '', true, true)]
local procedure OnAfterLookupPostCode(var Customer: Record Customer; var PostCodeRec: Record "Post Code")
begin
// some code with a breakpoint
end;

Did Microsoft Denmark not allow us to debug their code in this app or am I doing something wrong?

Best regards,

Morten