How to remove HTML tages without removing style

souoiksouoik Member Posts: 128
Hello
am trining to add an add-in editor STyle to be the Notpade for the description fields on Sales Quote Page in Business central , so when i add this add-in the desciption was shwing with the html tags and i haven't experience on Javascript to correct this issue , so how can delete or replace moving this tags to not showing in my description fields into my page ,
NB : the text wil be show in multiline in sales quote page
Thank you
jwcymk44jywp.png
gyl1l7cn2rxj.png

Answers

• AlexDenAlexDen Member Posts: 85
    Hi,

You can try this:
    MESSAGE(HtmlDecode('<b>Hello&nbsp;world!</b>'));

PROCEDURE HtmlDecode(InText@1000 : Text) : Text;
    VAR
      SystemWebHttpUtility : DotNet "'System.Web, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a'.System.Web.HttpUtility";
      RegEx : DotNet "'System, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089'.System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex";
    BEGIN
      SystemWebHttpUtility := SystemWebHttpUtility.HttpUtility;
      EXIT(
        SystemWebHttpUtility.HtmlDecode(
          RegEx.Replace(InText, '<!--[\S\s]*?-->|<(?:"".*?""|''.*?''|[\S\s])*?>', '')));
    END;

• souoiksouoik Member Posts: 128
    @AlexDen thenk youu for your answer and please where can i put this function on codeunit or file javascript ?? or creat a procedure into page that is the editor text running on assedit field ?
  • AlexDenAlexDen Member Posts: 85
    You can put this function on the page and use it as Source Expression for the column:
    HtmlDecode(Description)