How to force NAV 2013R2 to honor PromotedIsBig No for Custom Action button

We have several custom action buttons we want to promote to a custom category on the main ribbon. There are 2 primary and 6 minor actions to promote. We want the 2 primary actions to be large buttons and the other 6 to be 2 columns of small buttons stacked in groups of 3. The 2 primary buttons are defined first and appear as expected. For the remaining 6, the first 3 appear large and only the last 3 appear small and stacked in a group of 3. I have tried setting PromotedIsBig to No, the default <No> to no avail. How can I make all 6 of the minor buttons appear small? Thanks...

Best Answer

• SanderDkSanderDk Member Posts: 497
    Answer ✓
    The answer is that you really can't decide, the RTC client is "trying" to respect "PromotedIsBig" but it will always size the icons depending on the size of the window and your screen resolution.

The best you can do is remove so many icons from the main ribbon ("unpromoted" or remove completly) them. (To my knowledge)
    For help, do not use PM, use forum instead, perhaps other people have the same question, or better answers.

Answers

• SanderDkSanderDk Member Posts: 497
    Answer ✓
    The answer is that you really can't decide, the RTC client is "trying" to respect "PromotedIsBig" but it will always size the icons depending on the size of the window and your screen resolution.

The best you can do is remove so many icons from the main ribbon ("unpromoted" or remove completly) them. (To my knowledge)
    For help, do not use PM, use forum instead, perhaps other people have the same question, or better answers.