Options

Word-Layout repeating DataItem OPNo_ProdOrderRtngLine - Report 99000762 Manufacturing Job Card

notnanotna Member Posts: 1
Hi all,

I am trying to adjust the Word layout for report 99000762 to achieve a similar behaviour compared to the integrated RDLC layout: one page per production order routing line.

Therefore I placed my report layout inside a 1x1 table with the following XML mapping:
  • 'OPNo_ProdOrderRtngLine' as a text-element inside the 1x1 table; 'Prod_Order_Routing_Line' as the repeating object over the entire table
    => this results in one page per routing line, but all elements from the DataSet above 'OPNo_ProdOrderRtngLine' are ignored
  • 'OPNo_ProdOrderRtngLine' as a text-element inside the 1x1 table; 'Production_Order' as the repeating object over the entire table
    => results in only one (the first) page, with all elements from the DataSet shown correctly

Ideally I would like to have 'OPNo_ProdOrderRtngLine' as the counter that increases with every page, whilst all elements from the DataSet are displayed properly. Does anyone have a hint on how I can achieve this behaviour?

Thanks and kind regards,
Anton

Running Microsoft Dynamis NAV 2016, Version DE Dynamics NAV 9.0

PS: Currently I have no way of adjusting the RDLC-report directly, I was only provided with this screenshot of the DataSet:
ktjpiosja8l6.png