BC14 - NavMetadataNotFoundException in Event viewer when starting BC Service

TheHeinoTheHeino Member Posts: 5
I have completed a technical upgrade from NAV 2016 to BC14 - all is seamingly ok - but when I go to the Event viewer there are some errors that appear every time I start the BC Service - the Page ID's that are mentioned are not in the Database - not in BC and not in the old NAV 2016 database.

Message (NavMetadataNotFoundException): RootException: NavMetadataNotFoundException
The metadata object Page 9178 was not found.

Message (NavMetadataNotFoundException): RootException: NavMetadataNotFoundException
The metadata object Page 64130 was not found.

The metadata object Page 9037 was not found.

If it was only the 9xxx objects it complained about I could probably find these objects in a Standard BC14 database and try to correct and compile them - but Page 64130 is a customer object that has probably at some time in the past been present in the old database - I don't understand why it believes that it is needed.
In the Event viewer I can see that the errors has "Category: Extensions"

It is a Technical upgrade so the converted database does not have many of the BC14 specific objects - but as far as I can see according to Microsofts guide (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics365/business-central/dev-itpro/upgrade/converting-a-database) - it should still be ok.

Can anyone help with this issue.

Thank you :-)

/H

Answers

• txerifftxeriff Member Posts: 492
    Hi,

I would suggest to compile the objects (just in case) and then force a sync. (tools>sync schema for tables).

reboot service and see if that worked.