Report does not display records that are received at pageloop

DamjanDamjan Member Posts: 94
Hi All,

I am designing report in RDLC where I need to display each record that is found as new page in report layout.

Issue:
There is always same record (first found record) displayed in the report layout, but code gets correct number of employees that are set in the filter.

This is just an example:
zehu7nfpwar5.png
- DataItem CopyLoop -> should be used for printing multiple page at once - copy of page; which I do not really need.
- DataItem PageLoop -> should be used for printing new page as next employee record is received.

Code of object:
- I think I do not need to use PageGroupNo nor NexPageGroupNo in version NAV2013 R2, so I commented that part of the code. If I uncomment it and run the report, there is no different at report output.
vjmgsy1ewncs.png
3ano7zxuzal3.png

RDLC report design:
- List is added and inside that list I have added a table where data should be displayed
vr3io8a10fmz.png

Report is loaded with 4 pages as expected, because 4 records with current filters are found in table Employee, just displayed data is always the first found record
tf1fo2xc813q.png

Thank you
BR Damjan

Best Answer

• dreezdreez Member Posts: 68
    Answer ✓
    Hi Damjan,

could you show us the expressions used in report layout?
    I think you may have included the "First(...)" function, which takes the actual first record of a dataset like a FINDFIRST used on the table in C/AL.

Answers

• dreezdreez Member Posts: 68
    Answer ✓
    Hi Damjan,

could you show us the expressions used in report layout?
    I think you may have included the "First(...)" function, which takes the actual first record of a dataset like a FINDFIRST used on the table in C/AL.
  • DamjanDamjan Member Posts: 94
    Hi,
    I cant believe this:)
    I didn;t even put any attention to the expressions.
    6aj1i9w2vd2o.png

jsaixha7oef5.png

I check the report 206 and changed expression accordingly.
    esprjj8faywq.png

Thank you