currently we are testing JOB Costing functionality and we found that job wip posting are not working based on the setup that we defined in job posting group. some friends recommend me to find similar case in this website. however i havent found any. so i decided to post this question here.
1. create two new job posting group for different wip account (ex: Goods & Services) with different WIP cost & Accrued account
2. create a new job with 3 job task. each one of them for each job posting group with WIP method = Cost of Sales
3. Create a sales invoice for job task 120 ( full amount) and post the invoices.
4. run the calculate WIP and post wip to G/L.
5. The result of this function can be seen Image below
according to the setup that we defined earlier, the cost amount of Job task 100 (1477$) & 110 (200$) should be separated into two lines based on different job posting groups. however, in this case the transaction is grouped into the first job posting group. is this a bug or is there any setup missing?