Document signature - XAdES-BES format

dreezdreez Member Posts: 68
Hey,

Is there anyone who has implemented Documents (such as xml) signing in XAdES-BES format in AL or C/AL?

Answers

• jrauselljrausell Member Posts: 5
    Hello dreez, I'm trying to use the codeunit SignedXML and I spend a long time with any result. Do you find any solution?
    Thanks in advance
  • dreezdreez Member Posts: 68
    Hello jrausell, I've ended up creating custom dll, that brings a small change into SignedXML class. On OnPrems there is no problem using that, on cloud you would need to use azure function. But unfortunately in pure AL there is no way to do that (as far as I know).

This helped me: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/50096199/c-sharp-how-to-properly-sign-message-with-xades-using-signedxml
    Hello dreez,

thanks for your answer. Maybe the best way is use a Azure functions.

Thanks a lot.
    If you want this custom dll I made, I can share it with you, just hit me up on dm with your email address
    Hello dreez,

If you could share it with me, I would appreciate it very much. I don't have much knowledge in .NET or Azure functions and I'm already behind in my work because I thought that with the Signed XML codeunit I could make some progress.

My email address is [email protected]

Honestly, it would be a great help to me.
    I've sent you an email. :smile:
    Thanks very much. You have been very kind
  • JJMcJJMc Member Posts: 59
    dreez, jrausell, could you please send it to me?

Thank you ever so much in advance.
    Sure, just hit me up with your email address, I will forward you the email that I sent to jrausell.