The SELECT permission was denied on the object 'Object Metadata', database 'NRANAVDB', schema 'dbo'.

asemberengasembereng Member Posts: 220
I recently install a new instance of Dynamics NAV 2016 and copied the database from the old server to the new server. The servers have different names. I logged on to the SSMS of the new server and updated "[NRANAVDB].[dbo].[Server Instance]" table [Server Computer Name] to that of the new server. After doing that I started getting this error below and the server is no longer starting. Has anyone came across this error, if so what is the solution?
The description for Event ID 227 from source MicrosoftDynamicsNavServer$DynamicsNAV90 cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event: 

Server instance: DynamicsNAV90
The following SQL error was unexpected:
The SELECT permission was denied on the object 'Object Metadata', database 'NRANAVDB', schema 'dbo'.

The message resource is present but the message was not found in the message table