Options

Two Sales Order Workflows required

MBClarkeMBClarke Member Posts: 71
Hi,

I have an issue with the workflows that have me confused and I cannot seem to find any solution for this issue. The scenario is as follows;

We have 1 workflow that is setup under sales, MS-SOAPW where we have set certain criteria for this workflow. It is a custom field on our Sales Order for Gross Profit percent, and if the GP% on the order falls below 33% it triggers this workflow. This works just fine. But then doesn't trigger any other workflow if other criteria fail.

Example: Workflow MS-SOAPW-02 is for the Gross Profit <33% send for approval.
Workflow MS-SOCLAPW-01 for Sales Orders when the Customer has exceeded their Credit Limit.

We create a Sales Order that is below our Gross Profit percentage as well as over the credit limit. The Gross Profit workflow is triggered, they then approve the order, the order is released instead of triggering the Credit Limit workflow afterward. Now the Order is released, the warehouse pick the product and ship, even though the customer is over is credit limit.

Is there a way to get past this or to have one workflow trigger another? I am not a developer so please respond as a consultant. If development is needed, I will have our developer figure out your possible solutions.

I have posted this previously with no solution but my original discussion is showing as 'Answered' and I don't know how to re-open it.

Thanks in advance

Malcolm