I have a Business Central cloud where I try to use a web service that connects to page 21 (Customer Card).
The web service is public but when I take the SOAP URL from BC and use it in Chrome, it asks for username and password again and again and again. There are no error messages and when I have entered the information a few times, my account is locked in Outlook.
I have tried this using the SOAP URL from Sandbox and from Production. Same error.
On some customer projects, I have done the same but with a username that is not the same as my personal login to Windows.
I use Widzler to test the connection, but in this case BC doesn't return anything that Widzler can use.
My SOAP URL looks like this (I have changed a few numbers before pasting the link here):https://api.businesscentral.dynamics.com/v2.0/2999befa-1d54-4334-a92a-672d0e24f090/Sandbox/WS/CRONUS Danmark A/S/Page/Debitorer