Manufacturing Finance Assistance required

TESDeveloperTESDeveloper Member Posts: 41
Hello,

Some bad bespoke has resulted in Inventory WIP still being present in Finished Production Orders. We could Create a General Journal to migrate the WIP Value from the WIP G/L to the Finished Goods Adjustment G/L Code set up. This however still leaves the Value Entries in WIP and therefore an unbalance.

How is it possible for us to flush through the outstanding WIP from a Finished Production Order?

This occurred because bespoke caused the Expected Capacity Need to not update correctly on the routing lines.

Appreciate any advice.

Answers

• AslatielAslatiel Member Posts: 1
    edited 2021-03-07
    I'm pretty sure you will be able to find some great insights shared here. I also had so many doubts on where to invest my money as I had some savings that I couldn't bare seeing them used by my bank. I'm not a fan of bank accounts and deposits as I always believed in personal development. Like you, I was roaming the net looking for the best practices that successful people have followed throughout their investing career. I was really impressed by Steve https://www.juststartinvesting.com/steve-carell-net-worth/ and his unique decisions in order to be the investor he is today.