The 157.55. ***** server cannot be found. Try again later or contact your system administrator.
Hi guys I have a situation trying to connect to a server from the development environment of a server.
I am outside the server network and for business reasons the server is not open to the internet. It doesn't even ping me on the CMD.
But the most curious thing of all is that if I can connect to the Navision client through that IP 157.55. ***** but i can't access to the Development Enviroment.
- I already tried to disable the Firewall and it did not work.
- Already check open server ports
- Check the default port that Navision uses too.
- Repair the Navision installation
- Repair SQL installation
- Copy the same settings from the ClientUserSettings.config file to my PC
- Copy the server structure for SQL on my PC.
Nothing has worked for me so far.
Can you help me?