Options

How to Invoice Ressource for time spend for a customer - Consultant Activities company only

moichinoimoichinoi Member Posts: 41
Hi,

I have'nt find out how to deal with this need :
I have consultant ( Ressource ) , how spend time working for different client in the TMA ( Tierce Maintenance Application ) contexte .
So we have a contract for each client , for exemple , any hour spend helping you will be charge for 100 Dollards.
Ok, great.
So all the consultant will have to enter their Timesheet.
Having a look on the Time Sheet of Nav and Business Central, I only see that it is possible to enter time spend for a Job, Service Order, or for a ressource.
I don't have any Service Order, neither a Job , because it is "On demande", and only one invoice is send per month, with all the hours spend by our consultant.
So , my probleme is :
I would like to be able to enter Time SHeet , by ressource and by customer, and by contrat, and then create a sale invoice base on that information.
But , if using Service contrat, I need to create Service order each month.... to be able to select it when enter TimeSheet.....

So, I don't know how to use Nav , Business central as well... to be able to make an Sale invoice, base on the TimeSheet for all ressource, and per Contract ( mean a set of Price define by ressource ,and Work type (Consultancy,parameter,Dev,etc... ) ) .

So, how to deal with a Company which only sell Service, and invoice per hour spend by ressource ?

thank for all your help.