Options

The type 'UNDEF' is not defined for the function during upgrade from 2009 to 2013

FlorisFloris Member Posts: 1
Hi,

I'm new here and this is my first question, but I already found a lot of helpful discussions here. However, during an upgrade process from NAV 2009 R2 to NAV 2013 (RTM) we came across this error message: 'The type 'UNDEF' is not defined for the function'. I have done a thorough search on the internet (most of on mibuso), but I couldn't find a solution for this problem.

All topics on mibuso regarding this error, for instance The type '4994' is not defined for the function and all similar to that, the problem was found within one object and the object could not be exported as .txt file. In my case I get this error message when upgrading the NAV2009 database in the NAV2013 development environment and I don't know on which object it throws the error as this is a long running process which I cannot monitor constantly.

Are there other people also having this problem or does anyone has a miraculous solution? Please help ;)

Cheers,

Floris

EDIT: I can export all objects in the database as .txt without errors.