Options

BC365 (cloud) Print not working anymore for Edge, Chrome. Ok Firefox

wicwic Member Posts: 96
Hi,
with latest build 15.3.40074.40822 (from March), I cannot print a report directly. When I clint PRINT on the request page, nothing happens. If I do the same in sandbox 15.2 then it works.

Additionally: If I use Chrome 80.0.3987.122 it works, with 80.0.3987.132 it doesn't ->so we have 2 technical features conflicting.

Anyone same issues?
thx
BR, Chris
#### Only one can survive ######

Answers

• Options
    SanderDkSanderDk Member Posts: 497
    Not the first time that I have found that chrome in two different build work different with BC Saas.
    The only thing I have done previous is updating google chrome or switch to the new Microsoft Edge
    For help, do not use PM, use forum instead, perhaps other people have the same question, or better answers.
  • Options
    Edge is not working too. Only working browser is Firefox.. for the moment!
  • Options
    I can add some more information:

BC365 (cloud): since update 15.3.40074 cannot print neither from Edge nor from Chrome 8 build 132.

if I want to print i.e. "Production Order", I've to go through "Preview"->Print. The direct "Print" functionality doesn't work anymore.

This is since new release of BC 15.3.40074.40822 and EDGE and Chrome 80.0.3987 build 132.

A conjunction of new releases:
    - With Chrome 80.0.3987 build 122 it's ok.
    - With BC 15.2.39060 it's ok (with Edge and Chrome Build 132).
    - Firefox is the last Mohican working :-(
    - Edge not working anymore (Microsoft, what browser are you using?) :neutral: -

Does someone face same problems?

B.R.
    Chris