Outlook Add-In: Web Client Stored Credentials

JDVyskaJDVyska Member Posts: 179
I have a client I was help testing out the Outlook Add-in, by which I mean Contact Insights and the Document Links (not the Outlook Add-in for Sync -- can we get better naming?). We set it up with NavUserPassword logins, and when we logged in, it worked OK. Now he's changed his Nav password, but the stored credentials aren't working, and we're only getting an error page, not a login page.

My question is, does anyone have any idea where the heck Outlook has stored these credentials? His browsers are all working fine with the new credentials, just not Outlook. It's not in the Windows Credential Store, which would at least make marginal sense.
JEREMY VYSKA
CEO, Spare Brained Ideas, Göteborg, Sweden
New (April 2021) Getting Started with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Book Available: "Your First 20 Hours with Business Central"

Answers

• DamjanDamjan Member Posts: 94
    Hi, I am having same issues, jut that after I installed new PROD database with new company the Contact Insights does not work.
    It seems that Contact Insights is till trying to connect to the previous database and company.

I read that Contact Insights has to be reinstalled from Office 365 or Power BI Admin page (Add-Ins), so I did reinstall it, but after 2 hours same issue is present.

Have you managed to resolve your issue?

Thank you
    BR Damjan