Options

Integrate new BC field in Dynamics 365 CRM

allaneroallanero Member Posts: 7
Hi.

I'm new to Dynamics 365 CRM and I have a problem that I don't know how to stir. I have created a new field in Business central and I have to synchronize it with another new field in Dynamics 365 CRM.

After much research, I managed to synchronize BC data with CRM, but now I have to pass the data from the new field.

I have also created the field in CRM from Settings-> Customizations-> Customize the system-> Entities (I don't know if it has to be created by hand or can be done in some way from BC).

Since the new field did not appear in the BC Integration Field Mapping table, create a line with the codes of both fields (I don't know if this should be done).

And in the CRM Contact table (it is the table where I have the new field to be synchronized) I have created a field just like the ones that already have the CRM name in the ExternalName property (the same as the others).

But when setting up the pairing and choosing the CRM contact, I get an error that says "The external type = '' is not compatible".

Can someone help me or tell me where I can find information on how to correctly synchronize BC with CRM of new fields?

Greetings and thank you.