I'm stuck on an BC365 Wave 2 (15) environment. My SQL is on Azure, my Administration Tier is on an Azure VM.
BC works fine. The database is a Migrated one (NAV16 ->BC13 and now BC15)
In the webclient, on any pages, in Designer mode, as soon as I drop a field, error is raising "something went wrong".
The EventLog of the server says:
- Category: DatabaseSync: Message (NullReferenceException): RootException: NullReferenceException
- Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
- Category:Extensions: Message: same as above
- Category : Development: Message: Message Failed to save the extension. Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
- Category: Extensions : Message (NavDesignerExtensionStorageException): RootException: NavDesignerExtensionStorageException
- Category: Extensions: Message The execution of the code block at HandleAddPageFieldAction had one or more unhandled exceptions., Additional info: NSDesigner
and some more ..EventLogWriter
Unhandled error occurred on a browser or device client:
"userAgent": "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:70.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/70.0",
"message": "TypeError: $0.setCurrenRow is not a function",
...then it lose the connection.
I hardly think it is linked to the following: I can't install the "Designer" Extension
When I try to install the "Designer_xyz V22.214.171.124" extension I got "Exception thrown during implicit sync of extension Designer_bca51682-0620-4803-bbd1-cde41742a9dd by default::myname : Object reference not set to an instance of an object."
How can I get it works? thanx volks, see you in Antwerpen.