Options

error while publishing extension in BC

mdsrmdsr Member Posts: 163
edited 2019-10-24 in NAV Three Tier
in vs code I have this output when i tried to download al symbols i have search lot regarding this but find any solution

[Error - 3:30:30 AM] Please report this issue to https://github.com/microsoft/al/issues including information on how to reproduce it, if possible.
Processing of message 'al/downloadSymbols' failed with error: 'Could not load file or assembly 'System.Net.Http, Version=4.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.'
Details:
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Net.Http, Version=4.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
File name: 'System.Net.Http, Version=4.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a'
at Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.EditorServices.Protocol.LanguageServer.Extensions.NavServerRequestHandler`1.<HandleAsync>d__5.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncTaskMethodBuilder.Start[TStateMachine](TStateMachine& stateMachine)
at Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.EditorServices.Protocol.LanguageServer.Extensions.NavServerRequestHandler`1.HandleAsync(T request, Int32 requestId, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.EditorServices.Protocol.MessageProtocol.RequestHandlerBase`1.<HandleAsync>d__9.MoveNext() in F:\a\760\s\source\Prod\Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.EditorServices.Protocol\MessageProtocol\RequestHandlerBase.cs:line 43
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.EditorServices.Protocol.RequestRegistry.<Process>d__6.MoveNext() in F:\a\760\s\source\Prod\Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.EditorServices.Protocol\Endpoints\RequestRegistry.cs:line 64

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

Answers

• Options
    PhoguesPhogues Member Posts: 9
    Do you have .Net framework 4.7.2 installed? If not, that's probably why
  • Options
    mdsrmdsr Member Posts: 163
    @Phogues i have just download and installed
    6qcon7zy2a65.png