I have database in BC14 CU3. The database is synchronized and runs with no issues, single tenant. I am migrating to BC15 (wave2) and following guide https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics365/business-central/dev-itpro/upgrade/upgrade-unmodified-application
After converting database and had published NavApps, (checked if they are published - they are), try to Sync database and get error that all tables will be deleted.
- Sync-NAVTenant : The schema synchronization may result in deleted data. The following destructive changes were detected:
- Table: 3, Payment Terms: Deleted
- Table: 4, Currency: Deleted
- Table: 5, Finance Charge Terms: Deleted
- Table: 6, Customer Price Group: Deleted
- Table: 7, Standard Text: Deleted.............
I have tried upgrading database to CU5
Opened with CU5 - did not help
Overwrote CU5 objects - did not help
Should I force sync? that would result in data lost, or is it how its managed now?
Thank you for your help