Problem with a DotNet usage

RatedZRatedZ Member Posts: 3
edited 2019-09-17 in NAV Three Tier
Configuring a new business server i find an error with a DotNet datatype variable.

The process is basically generating a PDF (programming) in NAV and leaving it a local folder -> This works.

Calls a CMD and executes a 'bat' which has the process of moving and deleting the file -> Partially works, it deletes the file from the local folder.

It should move the PDF file from the local folder to a shared folder on the internet -> This step won't work.

Finally, it deletes the file from the local folder when executed -> Works.

The complement for the server used is System.Diagnostics.ProcessStartInfo

I believe maybe i'm missing a characteristic for the server which gives some kind of permission to be able to move the file to the shared folder, but i'm unsure which one could be.

Thank you in advance for the help!

Here are the installed components right now

imgur.com/a/z2wfN7n

Answers

• KTA8KTA8 Member Posts: 388
    RatedZ wrote: »

It should move the PDF file from the local folder to a shared folder on the internet -> This step won't work.

Internet do you mean a folder is a cloud service? Does the automatic user have rights to that folder?
  • RatedZRatedZ Member Posts: 3
    KTA8 wrote: »
    RatedZ wrote: »

Internet do you mean a folder is a cloud service? Does the automatic user have rights to that folder?

Yes I mean a folder in a cloud service and the automatic user have rights on both folders.
  • lubostlubost Member Posts: 611
    - What error message?
    - Try to login as automatic user and run batch. Remove echo off if used to see progress.