Options

Closing inventory period - item has entries in this period that have not been adjusted

Hi All,

Wondering if you can help ?

We have a customer that is currently not able to close their inventory period on a regular basis because of the error above - it seems that the affected item isn't updating when running the adjust cost routine and we have been getting around this by removing the tick on the cost is adjusted item card and then running the adjust cost routine again, I have looked to see if there were any bug fixes.

Version is 2016 - Any ideas ?

Answers

• Options
    87_Marco_8787_Marco_87 Member Posts: 1
    Hi Lisa

Did you ever manage to overcome this? If so, I would be keen to hear how you were able to do so. We have a customer experiencing the exact same thing, with the exact same work around in place as you are describing, except they're on Business Central 14. I've only managed to find your post, and another post of someone experiencing the same on NAV2013R2. Other than that, nothing else on this issue. I was hoping to find an article from Microsoft referring to it as a bug, with a hotfix, or showing that it has been fixed in a cumulative update. But nothing. If you did manage to resolve, please be share how.