Options

Is it possible to control which client opens the Sessions page?

SunsetSunset Member Posts: 200
On a system where we are preparing to upgrade to Business Central we have both the 2018 and BC clients installed. Both systems are up and running, and the clients are connecting to their respective systems using the proper service.

However when we need to go to sessions, for instance for debugging purposes, it will always try to start the business central version resulting in an error stating that client is running version 14 while Server is version 11.

Is there any way to control this?
When we are back to only having one version on the system we are good again, but right now we need to have both versions running, and we need to be able to see the session list on both versions.
Don't just take my word for it, test it yourself

Best Answer

• Options
    Answer ✓
    "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Dynamics NAV\110\RoleTailored Client\Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.Client.exe" "dynamicsnav://<server>:7046/<Serverinstance>/<Companyname>/runpage?page=9506&personalization=9506&mode=Edit"

Answers

• Options
    Answer ✓
    "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Dynamics NAV\110\RoleTailored Client\Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.Client.exe" "dynamicsnav://<server>:7046/<Serverinstance>/<Companyname>/runpage?page=9506&personalization=9506&mode=Edit"