Modify Request Page

NormajmNormajm Member Posts: 82
Good morning,

I would like to create a custom report from #297 (batch post sales orders) that has the request fields autopopulated except for posting date. When I look at the request page, it has only the "Options" section. I need to autopopulate the Sales Invoice section with two specific fields - Order Category and Package Exists. No. and Status are not needed. The goal is to eventually set this up as a job to run automatically and have the posting date set. But, for now, one step at a time.

Where does the Sales Invoice section come from? Is it common to other reports? If so, would it be necessary to set up a custom sales invoice filter, how is that done and how should it be linked to the custom report request page?

Thank you!

gd8tfm85371d.jpg

Answers

• aacnsilvaaacnsilva Member Posts: 23
    Hi @Normajm.
    The Sales Invoice fast tab comes from the Sales Invoice DataItem of your report.
    If you go ahead to that DataItem and go to properties, you'll find the ReqFilterFields property with "No.,Status" filled in.
    If you'll want to set the two new fields to be filled in manually, just add them to that same property above.
    If you'll want to set it with values, you'll have to call the report via code and send a sales invoice record filtering the two new fields with the values you want.
    Here is the documentation of the REPORT.RUN function https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics-nav/report-run-function
  • NormajmNormajm Member Posts: 82
    edited 2019-09-01
    New question - Looping