Options

Custom Workflow Creation in nav 2016?

mdsrmdsr Member Posts: 163
edited 2019-08-05 in NAV Three Tier
hi, In nav2016 there is workflow template for customer but for vendor there is no such provision.now there is requirement of new custom vendor approval workflow creation i am new in nav don't know how to create custom vendor approval workflow any help from community.please reply thank you.

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    PhoguePhogue Member Posts: 76
    edited 2019-08-05
    Could this be of any use perhaps? I don't know what version you're running, but this is a blogpost on how to create a custom approval workflow in NAV (using NAV 2017 as an example)
  • Options
    edited 2019-08-05
    @phogue can you please explain.i am unable to understand your post have you sent any link?
  • Options
    any help
  • Options
    AluanAluan Member Posts: 162
    Hello mdsr,

phogue posted a link, you just have to click at the second word (this) in his post.
    That's the link: https://chrisdsilvablog.wordpress.com/2018/07/27/how-to-create-a-custom-approval-workflow-in-dynamics-nav-part-1/
  • Options
    @Aluan @phogue thanks for help. is there any link for specifically vendor approval workflow creation
  • Options
    @Aluan I need to development steps for vendor workflow but this link gives functional part of it.
  • Options
    AluanAluan Member Posts: 162
    Can you tell me the requirements?
    There are a few articles about Workflows if you search for it. =)
  • Options
    Actually requirement is that we need to approve vendor when it created in navision for customer there is customer approval workflow template but not for vendor in such case what to do for vendor approval is it functional part or technical ?
    Can we create/design vendor approval from dtc.
  • Options
    tomarsuniltomarsunil Member Posts: 25
    which version you are using?
  • Options
    @tomarsunil i am using nav2016