Options

Document status changes to released , after sending approval request

raja123raja123 Member Posts: 50
Hi guys,
I'm using nav 2017,
I'm the requester, requesting approval for purchase orders, after sending the approval request document status changes to released , which is supposed to be in pending approval state.
In the request to approve page , an entry is created with approver id and amount field with 0.

I confirmed that Im not the approver.
No issue with workflow because I'm using purchase order workflow from template(not custom).

Please help me guys with your valuable thoughts.

Thanks in advance.

Answers

• Options
    TomekJotTomekJot Member Posts: 23
    Hi, probably you made all the checks but could you add two screenshots from:
    - Approval User Setup page (and your user only)
    - setup in workflow for Response, i.e. what kind of Approver Type, Approver Limit Type is selected.
  • Options
    raja123raja123 Member Posts: 50
    TomekJot wrote: »
    Hi, probably you made all the checks but could you add two screenshots from:
    - Approval User Setup page (and your user only)
    - setup in workflow for Response, i.e. what kind of Approver Type, Approver Limit Type is selected.

I came to know that even no workflow is enabled also the document status goes to released state.

I think there is a problem with this WorkflowManagement.CanExecuteWorkflow(Job,WFEventCodeunit.RunWorkflowOnSendJobTMforApprovalCode)

which is returning false when workflow is enabled.

I cant put screenshots TomekJot bcz its client system.
  • Options
    TomekJotTomekJot Member Posts: 23
    Hi,
    I checked the issue on my environment template workflow for purchase order went ok, i.e. it has status pending.
    When I disabled the workflow it was not possible to Send approval request.

Unfortunately, I'm not able to check code etc. but it is also 2017 version.