Automatic posting date to be changed user-wise

while posting, system takes today's date as per setup in the "general ledger setup".
our few user need yesterday's date or few need 1 week back date. how can be possible? can you help us?

Answers

• Sachin_Sachin_ Member Posts: 67
    Hello @SwamiVAI ,

Automatically You can't change Posting date user wise one thing you can do is go to general ledger setup there you have Allow Posting From and Allow Posting to field wherein you mention the dates you want to allow posting then you go to user setup in that You can mention the Allow Posting From and Allow Posting to fields where you have to update user-wise then it will work.
  • SwamiVAISwamiVAI Member Posts: 17
    that we are doing manually daily. I was expecting answer that date will be yesterday i.e. if i put formula (today-1) or can we use week formula e.t.c. in the user setup
  • Sachin_Sachin_ Member Posts: 67
    @SwamiVAI As per my knowledge, we cannot put any formula.
  • SanderDkSanderDk Member Posts: 497
    @SwamiVAI
    For doing this, you need to do a (little) bit of development, you can easily create a little report to update the date in your user setup table, and just add that to your NAS job
    For help, do not use PM, use forum instead, perhaps other people have the same question, or better answers.