Options

Migrate data of Change Log Setup - get the error on NAV 2018

waynenlwaynenl Member Posts: 39
edited 2019-05-29 in NAV Three Tier
Dear,

I have this requirement to migrate the data of Change Log Setup (Table + Fields) to the newer version (NAV 2018) from NAV 2009. I use the SQL script to move data, why I do not use the RapidStart? Because of the performance and the huge data that I need to move and do some of transforming the data. The Change Log Setup is one of the tables that need to migrate.

I get the error when modifying the record on the table that has the setup in Change Log Setup, the migrated data has insert + modify + delete, but only modify get the error.
I try to delete the setup data of this table and set up again on RTC. Then it works. I check the data in SQL and found that the same.

I do not know the Change Log Setup has something hidden behind or not.

Please does anyone help me to find out the reason?

Type: System.ArgumentNullException
Parameter name: value</ii>
ParamName: value
StackTrace:
at Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.Runtime.NavBLOB.CreateFromObject(Object value)
at Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.Runtime.NavValue.CreateNavValueFromObject(INavValueMetadata metadata, Object value)
at Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.Runtime.NavFieldRef.get_ALValue()
at Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.BusinessApplication.Codeunit423.LogModification_Scope.OnRun()
at Filter.InvokeWithFilter(NavMethodScope )
at Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.Runtime.NavMethodScope.Run()
at Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.BusinessApplication.Codeunit423.LogModification(ByRef`1 recRef)
at Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.BusinessApplication.Codeunit423.OnInvoke(Int32 memberId, Object[] args)
at Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.BusinessApplication.Codeunit1.OnDatabaseModify_Scope.OnRun()
at Filter.InvokeWithFilter(NavMethodScope )
at Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.Runtime.NavMethodScope.Run()
at Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.BusinessApplication.Codeunit1.OnDatabaseModify(NavRecordRef recRef)
at Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.BusinessApplication.Codeunit1.OnInvoke(Int32 memberId, Object[] args)
at Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.Runtime.NavCodeunit1.Invoke(Int32 methodId, Object[] arguments)