Options

Issue with LOT No. for subcontracting order

PushkarPushkar Member Posts: 1
edited 2019-04-30 in NAV Three Tier
Hi ,

One of my client is working where they send the material to vendor for process (Subcon order), and receives the material after processing.

On their demand we have introduced Item Tracking (LOT No.), Now the issue i am facing is as

RPO 1 - ITEM 0001

subcon process (SUB001) is on 1st operation thus

DC made of 1000 KG to vendor of Raw material (RM0001) with LOT no. LOT0001

then they have issued the RPO of another item as below

RPO2 - ITEM 0002

Here item is different, but the raw material (RM001) required is same. (SUBCON ORDER - SUB002)

so again they have made DC of 500 KG to vendor of RM(RM0001) with LOT no. LOT0001.

while receiving the material from vendor for RPO2 (SUB002) suppose 100 KG, i applied the delivery challan and select the LOT with qty to consume LOT no. LOT0001.

On the subcon order (SUB002) it is showing QTY received 100 KG, as consumed. but its not getting deducted from the vendor location of that subcon order (SUB002), but instead its gets deducted from (SUB001) as the RM is same with same LOT no. i guess its using FIFO and thus reduces it from SUB001

Is there any way to get the correct posting as if i receive the material for SUB002, then it will also show the consumed qty and also reduces the stock from vendor end from SUB002 only.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Pushkar