Options

Filtering on lines in account Schedules

dmdm Member Posts: 10
Hi,

I'm trying to create an account schedule that would only take positions of a specific departement code into account for a specific line.

I create a new account schedule enter row number, description etc.
Because I linked a specific analysis view to that account schedule I get the column 'Department Code Totaling' in the account schedule. I enter a Department code there.

Now the problem: Doing the above works fine if the 'totaling type' is set to 'Posting Accounts' and the Totaling is set to the respective G/L Account No.
However, it does not work when the 'Totaling type'' is set to 'Cost Type' (which I actually should use) and the 'Totaling' is set to the respective 'Cost type Number'. I don't get any value if the 'department Code Totaling' is filled in.

Any suggestions how I can filter on Department Codes (or any other dimension code) within 'Cost type' on a specific line in the account schedule?

Thanks beforehand

dm

Comments

• Options
    Marije_BrummelMarije_Brummel Member, Moderators Design Patterns Posts: 4,262
    Hi,

Is the 'Cost Type' totaling country specifc in Switererland or is it customised for you?

In 4.0 W1 I only have Posting Accounts,Total Accounts & Formula.

Is it is customised you should contact your solution center.

Or am I missing something? :?
  • Options
    dmdm Member Posts: 10
    Hi Mark,

thanks for your hint. Yea your right, it's a country feature implemented via the cost accounting module. Just realized, having a look at the code.
    Sorry for that.

So I guess I'm mainly looking for ideas and hints from Switzerland.

Daniel Mueller