Need to know the correct use of //AP & ASP

Sorry if this is not the right place for this, first time asking on here.

We currently have a client with the request of having a UCC on every inner pack item on an order. The only way we know to do this is to //cpp every item creating many packages. What we've been doing afterwards is opening the packages and selecting manual shipment on the package page to prevent API call outs for a tracking number from the carrier and then creating a master package to add them to by using //ASP to add all of these packages into one. Is there a correct way to do this that would not require someone to //cpp every item to obtain a UCC instead of doing that then re-opening packages and adding to a master afterwards?

Running on Nav 2016 with lanham e-ship

Best Answer

• NateHatesEDINateHatesEDI Member Posts: 4
    Answer ✓
    In case anyone saw this and was wondering, I just created my own pack line commands to do //UCC and //MUCC (for master carton UCC). Code can be provided for this enhancement if anyone is interested.

Answers

• NateHatesEDINateHatesEDI Member Posts: 4
    Answer ✓
    In case anyone saw this and was wondering, I just created my own pack line commands to do //UCC and //MUCC (for master carton UCC). Code can be provided for this enhancement if anyone is interested.