Do you know of any customer that uses BC online?

jordi79jordi79 Member Posts: 272
I am curious. I have been to MS events, and they did not really display the actual nos. of actual no. of customers on BC online. So I want to know if you have worked with any projects with BC online and no. of users.

I for one, have not worked on any BC online customers. So it's zero for me.

Comments

• SanderDkSanderDk Member Posts: 497
    I have work on 2 so far
    For help, do not use PM, use forum instead, perhaps other people have the same question, or better answers.
  • Miklos_HollenderMiklos_Hollender Member Posts: 1,598
    edited 2019-04-04
    Somehow this thread made me start to laugh hysterically.

I was saying in another thread, that me as a customer (but an experienced cons/dev, 17 years in) would no way use it. First of all my sensitive data does not belong to the cloud at all, that is an axiom. But a million other reasons.

And now I see partners wondering if maybe nobody (or very few customers) are using it at all.

But it was BlackTiger's "But is it usable?" that finally made me lose it and erupt laughing.

Seriously the whole thing is approaching absurd comedy levels. Microsoft, get a clue. Quickly.

I suppose someone will say "yeah people said the same with all the other transitions, like DOS to Windows, Classic to RTC". Yes, people said the same, but moved only when it was fixed. Hardly anyone used RTC for NAV2009, things looked a LOT better with NAV2013, but I started upgrading our subsidiaries only when 2013R2 came out. So yes, it is the same, we will keep moaning, and not upgrading, and then at some point it will be made much more sane, and only then we go. So moaning is functional. It worked so far :)
  • TallyHoTallyHo Member Posts: 383
    edited 2019-04-04
    @Miklos_Hollender
    Couldn't combine LOL and Insightful ;)