Options

Solved: BC on prem - various errors concerning partially trusted assemblies

JoshRingJoshRing Member Posts: 14
edited 2019-03-18 in NAV Three Tier
Hi,

I have a BC installation on prem - running on CU3 - that's giving me headaches. In various cases I get errors that refer to 'partially trusted assemblies', like this one:

Assembly 'Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.NavUserAccount, Version=13.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' is partially trusted, which causes the CLR to make it entirely security transparent regardless of any transparency annotations in the assembly itself. In order to access security critical code, this assembly must be fully trusted.

The error above is shown when I want to choose a role center from the My Settings page. It concerns standard BC functionality and BC assemblies. When I try to open a page with a standard BusinessChart component on it, I get the following error:

Assembly 'Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.Client.BusinessChart.Model, Version=13.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' is partially trusted, which causes the CLR to make it entirely security transparent regardless of any transparency annotations in the assembly itself. In order to access security critical code, this assembly must be fully trusted.

Does anyone know what's the problem and how to fix it?

Best regards,

Josh

Answers

• Options
    JoshRingJoshRing Member Posts: 14
    Problem solved: it seemed that all the dll's in the add-in folders were 'blocked' because they originated from an external source (internet). That's weird, because I performed a clean install from the dvd files...
    Anyway, I managed to unlock all with a powershell script and after restarting the service tiers all worked fine.