Options

Background bin stock contents being stucked

So I tried to put this one together, but nothing helped..
I am in the middle of the stock take and have a weird things happening.. I have 2 lines, that appeared on the reports, saying there is stock there. I have tried to zero the lines on the journal, but it would just not let me. When I have checked the item card, both lines are showing as zero stock on the front page, but when I go to the background bin contents is showing there as 2. How can I remove it...

Help, please....

Answers

• Options
    golfergolfer Member Posts: 88
    You need to give more details. What do you mean it will not let you zero the lines? If item card shows zero and you have 2 in bin contents I would guess you have transactions in two locations where one uses bins and the other not.
  • Options
    navisionerinnavisionerin Member Posts: 161
    I tried to put 0 there, but it did not work. I tried to put -2, so 2-2 = 0.. but it did not work out either..
    Do you think I can just manually set it to 0 over SQL and it would not affect anything else?

I will check that tomorrow, thank you! And if it uses the bin, how to I remove it from there.. or what should I do to get rid of them?
  • Options
    golfergolfer Member Posts: 88
    You should use the Physical Inventory Journal. Select Calculate inventory and the lines will be populated. Enter desired quantity (zero) in the column "Qty (Phys.Inventory)" and post the journal. Do not make any Changes directly in SQL
  • Options
    navisionerinnavisionerin Member Posts: 161
    But if I enter 0 there and the 2 in the bin, wouldnt be still remain 2?