Login with UPN with Clickonce Client based on AD user

soetiesoetie Member Posts: 61
Hi Guys and Girls,

I have installed the windows Clickonce client for NAV2017.
I was wondering can i also sign in on the clickonce client with an active directory user?

i have to change to NST nav user password. And that is working when i create a nav user (non ad)

But i want to manage users with my active directory, and also use clickonce. Is that possible?

Can i use: UserName nst setting?

Answers

• JuhlJuhl Member Posts: 724
    You can use them all. The client is the same, regardless of how it is installed.
    Follow me on my blog juhl.blog
  • soetiesoetie Member Posts: 61
    So, how can i use only clickonce but still login the clickonce client with my emailadres?
    You setup the ClientUserSettings file as required.
    okay, so on which setting does it have to be? Windows authentication?, or nav user password. but how can i login with my emailadres then?
    AD users dont use mailadresse
    i know. thats why my question is: How can i use clickonce with emailadres/upn login based on AD user?
    I know also that at Saasplaza they are working also on this way. When you lookat the user it is an AD user, but in the clickonce, users can login with theire emailadres!

Dont think its possible without using AAD
    okay, thanks! will be investigating that
    mm, thats also not working as i expected. When i use navuserpassword i can login with domain\user, but not with [email protected]

any idea