Capture Customer Signature in NAV 2017

ddimitrov94ddimitrov94 Member Posts: 4
edited 2018-10-17 in NAV Three Tier
Hi everyone,
One of our customers has a request if we could figure out a way of signing a .pdf file and saving it to a directory on the Server. We have a Rental module, so each time a Client is getting his stuff from the Rental Store they have to sign some documents.
In the Rental Store there are POS Terminals with touch screens and one of the ideas was for the Client's signature to be captured there and saved as a image.
I've found one solution
https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/nav/2014/10/09/extensibility-for-the-microsoft-dynamics-nav-tablet-client/

I found it already developed so I just downloaded the objects and imported them.
It is working great with a mouse, but when using a finger or a pen the window is moving(even if in full view mode) and is not really user friendly.

I've googled quite a lot and i could not find anything that would work for me, because there is no step by step integration tutorials which is the hard part for me.
I've found some information about DocuSign, but i could not find a way to integrate it.
I've installed Adobe Sign on my computer, but this one is related with creating a Web Service or API to send the document from NAV to Adobe Sign, which will take me really a lot of time to develop.

Edit: I forgot to mention that the solution is on-premise, not cloud. I've watched Adobe Sign video about Dynamics 365 CRM and it won't help.
Is there anyone who have encountered similar issue and has found a development that would like to share.
Kind Regards,
Dimitar