Options

hii friends , while taking the back from navision 2009 , i found the below error kindly suggest..

madhusudan7madhusudan7 Member Posts: 3
cc3mq6rpl0ek.png

this error comes when i am trying for a specific company back but for other company it is ok.
i can not find how to solve this error, i cross checked the customer table also , and corrected in the data level also, may be something i am missing please help me out.

Answers

• Options
    Slawek_GuzekSlawek_Guzek Member Posts: 1,690
    It is quite likely that the database structure is fine but the Customer table was updated directly via a TSQL query and some invalid data has been inserted into the table. It could be a white character(s) (space or a tab, new line, etc), pr lowercase letter, or character outside NAV code page inserted into one of code type fields, or NULL in some field, or bad datetime value, etc.
    Slawek Guzek
    Dynamics NAV, MS SQL Server, Wherescape RED;
    PRINCE2 Practitioner - License GR657010572SG
    GDPR Certified Data Protection Officer - PECB License DPCDPO1025070-2018-03
  • Options
    Thank you Black tiger and slawek_guzek ..thanks for your reply..I am going to try one more time at the data level then i will go With data Export and import.
  • Options
    edited 2018-10-17
    Its done now i export customer table data using dataport then delete customer's table data and then i took backup then restored the same backup and finally i imported the data in customer table which i was exported first.