Options

Could not create an Instance of the OLE control or Automation server identified

MubasherMubasher Member Posts: 25
edited 2018-10-25 in NAV Three Tier
Hello everyone,
I am trying to install new version of dll file and i am getting this error message
Could not create an instance of the OLE control or automation server identified by GUID={CC0FA5B9-6BC4-4568-9B60-5AE02CCD7932} 1.0:{C618C8CD-3C21-427A-9577-6CD87A696E61}:EEPaymentManager'.IEEDateway.
check that the OLE control or automation server is correctly installed and registered.

I also Attached screenshot

qvllxj54vg19.png

Best Answer

• Options
    KTA8KTA8 Member Posts: 391
    Answer ✓
    Have you restarted the instance after copying that file in Addins folder?

Answers

• Options
    Is it in table 2000000069?
  • Options
    no
  • Options
    i am getting this error message while running codeunit.
  • Options
    Answer ✓
    Have you restarted the instance after copying that file in Addins folder?
  • Options
    yes
  • Options
    If NAV doesn't recognize it, it's something quite strange. Have you checked that compilation version is compatible with your NAV version? What framework are you working with?
  • Options
    edited 2018-10-03
    Nav recognize new dll file and expose all function in dll file but when i perform transaction it display me this error message.
    My old working dll file build in 3.5 framework but new dll file is build in 4.5 framework.
  • Options
    It's because of you installed the new version of library. This means that GUID that refers to dll (and that NAV use to call all subroutins) is changed. I think that what you should do is to go in the object that use the automation, open the subtype for that automation and reload the reference to dll.
  • Options
    I already changed automation server subtype and refer to new dll
  • Options
    Actually the old version of dll file is written in VB.net and we create new version in C#. I compare both dll files but the code is same and some new libraries used in C# dll. I didn't figure out this issue if anyone knows about that please guide me.