Options

Error when invoicing partially shipped sales order after applying item tracking

Hello,

When trying to invoice one of our sales orders, I get the error "Item Entry Relation does not exist. Identification fields and values: Item Entry No.='0' ".

I have figured this is due to item tracking. When opening item tracking for the sales line on the sales order, the unassigned qty = 1, which I read can lead to this specific error message. The problem is: The sales order was first shipped 1 (of 2) items, no item tracking -> later, item tracking was added to the item -> 2 new items received on purchase order, with serial number added > shipped the last item, with item tracking. 1 of the two items has then been invoiced (apparently the one with assigned serial number), but it appears NAV also requires me to assign a serial number for the first item shipped (without item tracking), which is not possible?
zn23xjm3a67i.png

I also tried to undo shipment on the posted sales shipment for the first item, which has not been invoiced, but then the error "You must assign a serial number for item ...", with no way to assign serial number on the posted shipment (as far as I know?). It's also not possible to change item tracking policy on the item to none, since the item is "in an open document".
gk9w23no3zfp.png

Have any of you encountered this problem before? Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Answers

• Options
    robsorrobsor Member Posts: 2
    Solved! If anyone encounters this problem in the future, the solution was quite simply to manually create a sales invoice, and get shipment lines. After posting, the sales order was fully invoiced and could be deleted.